World-class networking, security, cloud and IT solutions
Keeping an IT environment running smoothly requires constant attention and the availability of a highly skilled staff. Yet, many organizations are overwhelmed by rapidly changing business demands and the ability to retain proper IT talent.
- IT Backup & Disaster Recovery – Many companies find themselves coming up short in backup and disaster recovery planning. A managed IT service solution can help secure and manage your data with confidence.
- Managed Network – Your network infrastructure needs to be secure, up-to-date and operating at the speed of business. With managed network services, we can help you build, maintain or upgrade your network to meet requirements today and into the future.
- Managed IT Systems – Having complete confidence in your IT systems is a must. Managed IT services can administer and manage your IT systems, while your IT professionals focus on more strategic initiatives.
- Managed Security – In today’s fast-paced world, IT is struggling to keep up with security concerns. Between a growing number of devices on the network, compliance requirements and pressure from business stakeholders to keep critical data safe, there’s no room for error.
- Managed Storage – Your data is mission-critical. Ensuring 24/7 access is paramount. We can provide you with flexible, accessible, secure and affordable managed IT storage services to meet your capacity and performance requirements.
Cloud services allow organizations to move their workloads to a secure cloud environment where they can easily scale as their business grows.
- Managed Cloud – Enable self-service IT without sacrificing control. Award-winning multi-cloud management combined with our team of public and private cloud experts can help you centralize network-to-cloud performance monitoring, management and automation.
- Hybrid Infrastructure – Get to market up to 15x faster and eliminate most of the capital costs and ongoing management fees by moving to a VMware-based SDDC/private cloud.
- Cloud Connectivity – Securely link your data center and cloud environments in real time to meet today’s hybrid cloud demands.
- Managed Services & IT Consulting – Turn IT into a business asset with our design, implementation and ongoing management of your applications or infrastructure – in your data center or ours.
With cyber threats emerging and evolving every day, having security solutions in place to protect data is more important than ever. Ensure you are prepared to fend off cyber-attacks like data breaches, DDoS attacks, phishing and more with our extensive lineup of top-tier solutions from industry-leading providers.
- Firewall – Cloud Firewall | Managed Firewall | Enterprise Firewall.
- IPS – Intrusion prevention systems block malicious traffic and quarantines suspicious traffic.
- IDS – Intrusion detection systems identify malicious traffic targeting the network and provides alerts.
- Filtering – Content filtering and URL filtering block access to websites outside of a company’s “Acceptable Use Policy”.
- DPI – Deep packet inspection inspects and identifies anomalies or violations of normal protocol/ communication.
- Packet Filtering – Passing/blocking packets at a network interface.
- URL Blocking – Allows or denies access to certain websites.
- VPNs – Virtual private networks extend a private network across a public network.
- Antivirus – Protects inbound/outbound traffic at the edge of the network in real-time.
- Network Address Translation – Mapping of public and private IP addresses.
Application Awareness – Log and track network application use to set user-based access policies.
- Active Directory – LDAP integration allows a higher level of filtering within Active Directory.
- DDOS – Today’s Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are growing in size, frequency and complexity. No enterprise is immune to these threats. Application availability, website uptime and infrastructure accessibility are all critical for business continuity. Every minute of downtime can result in lost productivity and revenue.
Our partners offer layers of defense through enhanced network routing, rate limiting and filtering that can be paired with advanced network-based detection and mitigation scrubbing center solutions. Our mitigation approach is informed by threat intelligence derived from visibility across our global infrastructure and data correlation.
- Endpoint Security – In the age of BYOD and remote workforces, secure all endpoints such as mobile, laptops, desktops and servers on your organization’s network.
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention – These are applications layered on top of a managed firewall solution. If your IT staff does not have security expertise, outsourcing to a managed firewall is a great option
- Vulnerability Scanning – A vulnerability scan is an automated scan that looks at a user’s entire network, pings all machines tied into it, and generates a report of all problems (like a building inspection).
A solid foundation for your business.
Whether you want to house your own equipment or need maximum uptime for your enterprise, our premier facilities and full suite of services backed by our high-availability, low-latency network will keep your business connected.
- State-of-the-art security – Safeguard your data the way government agencies and financial, insurance, healthcare and retail businesses do, using the latest in multi-level physical and logical security and challenge points.
- Powerful Network – Partner with a Tier 1 ISP and international carrier offering multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), virtual private network (VPN), Ethernet virtual private line (EVPL), Ethernet private line (EPL) and private line services.
- Reliable power – Provide clean, continuous power to your critical systems with power densities up to 20kW per cabinet, backed by a 100% power uptime SLA.
- Expert Support – Increase efficiency and reduce costs by using our infrastructure professionals for on-site technical support (remote hands) instead of dispatching your own technicians.
- Extensive Ecosystem – Join a global community of carriers, XaaS providers, integrators, enterprises and service providers offering a full suite of hybrid IT options and data center services.
- Advanced Services – Consider us an extension of your IT staff. Whether you need migration support or project management, our advanced services teams can help.
UCaaS, More Than Just Hosted Voice.
Unified Communications as a Service, UCaaS, is the delivery of communications and collaboration applications and services through a third-party provider over an IP network, usually the public Internet. Initially synonymous with hosted voice services and seen almost exclusively as a replacement for traditional phone services, UCaaS has since became an umbrella term for a suite of business communication solutions: phone, email, voicemail, messaging and more.
- Voice & Telephony.
- Meeting Solutions – Audio, video and web conferencing.
- Presence & Instant Messaging.
- Clients – including desktop clients and thin browser clients.
- Communications-enabled Applications – integrated contact centers, communications platform as a service and workstream collaboration.
Connect with flexible and scalable network services needed to support your business. Whether a few miles away or across the country, our providers help you stay in sync. Find the most reliable and secure network services available from the most reputable providers.
- Cloud Connect – Connect your cloud environment and network with exceptional performance, security, dynamic capacity and connectivity.
- SD-WAN – SD-WAN uses software and cloud-based technologies to simplify delivery of WAN services to remote locations. SD-WAN enables IT and business managers to deploy Internet-based connectivity (with its benefits of ubiquity, high bandwidth and low cost) easily, quickly and with quality, reliability and security.
- Global WAN
- Managed Data
- Private Line Services